Screen more students for dyspraxia.Find out how
Benefits of the Yando Dyspraxia Screener
- Identify students who need support.
- Screenings can be taken on any device.
- Administer screenings in-person, or invite students to take the screening online.
- View screening reports and information about student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Pricing from only 11p per screening.
- Private and secure.
About the Screener
To build the Yando Dyspraxia Screener, the Yando Team worked with Brodie Fenner, an experienced Dyspraxia Diagnostician, Disability Needs Assessor and Occupational Therapist.
Brodie was able to draw on her experience as a diagnostician to develop an effective screening tool that provides students with an accurate picture of their strengths and weaknesses in a comprehensive report.
We felt it was important to collaborate with someone with Brodie's expertise, and are very pleased to see that the quality of the reports has been reflected in the feedback from our users.
Screen a student for Dyspraxia in 3 steps.
Manage Screenings with the Yando Dashboard.
- Easily screen large numbers of students each year.
- Send screening invites to students via email.
- Start in-person screenings with the student.
- Check student's progress in completing their screenings.
- View the results of each student's screening and read the personalised report.
Start Your Trial Today
Receive 6 months of free dyspraxia screenings when you sign up for the Yando Dyspraxia Screener.
Enter your contact details to get started.
Taking the Yando Screener was quick and easy - it took me about 15 minutes in total. The report I received gave me a lot of useful information. I would recommend the Yando Screener if you think you may have dyspraxia.Annie, Cambridge
Exactly what I have been looking for - a dyspraxia test which gave me an idea whether I should go ahead and pay to have a full dyspraxia diagnosis. I completed the screener in about 10 minutes. The report you receive at the end is brilliant, so much useful information. Thanks!Andrew, Weston-super-Mare